Your Cart

Call us: +1 951-999-VIBE (8423) USA

Free US shipping on all orders over $50.00

Email us:

Is Malachite Toxic?

Malachite is not toxic as polished jewelry or finished product; however, it is toxic in its raw form, as copper dust particles found in Malachite are harmful to humans.

Malachite is a mineral that can be toxic if raw malachite particles are ingested or inhaled in large quantities.

It contains varying amounts of copper, which can cause nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms if ingested in large amounts.

Inhalation of malachite dust or powder can irritate the eyes, nose, and throat.

Long-term exposure to copper can also cause liver and kidney damage.

Therefore, handling malachite carefully and avoiding ingesting or inhaling it if you work with raw malachite crystals is essential.

Shop For Healing Crystals In Our Online Store

Free shipping

On all orders above $50

Easy 30 days returns

30 days money back guarantee

100% Secure Checkout

PayPal / MasterCard / Visa