Kambaba Jasper is known as “The Supreme Nurturer” and is found in the West-Central Bongolava region of Madagascar.
It’s a sedimentary fossil of prehistoric algae from billions of years ago.
Its green color with black swirls arises from the fossilized algae colonies.
Benefits & Uses of Kambaba Jasper
- Elicits feelings of peace & tranquility.
- It promotes fertility and new beginnings.
- Calming of the mind and less overthinking.
- Reduced levels of stress and anxiety.
- Supports journies of self-love, wholeness, and unity.
One of the remarkable fossils within Kambaba Jasper is Cyanobacteria.
This is believed to have helped create the first oxygen atmosphere here on earth many moons ago.