Crystals for migraine headaches are some of the most popular crystals because the pain relief can be so powerful.
Here are seven crystals that are believed to be particularly helpful for migraines:
- Amethyst – This purple crystal is known for its calming and relaxing properties, which can help reduce the intensity of migraines and headaches.
- Fluorite – A multi-colored crystal is known for its ability to be helpful for those struggling with migraines.
- Rose Quartz – A light pink crystal is associated with self-love, compassion, and emotional healing. It helps with emotional balance and is an excellent choice for those seeking relief from migraines and cluster headaches.
- Black Tourmaline – This grounding and protective crystal helps with purification and releasing negativity, which may be helpful for those suffering from migraines and stress headaches.
- Larimar – A light blue crystal is associated with tranquility and peace and is believed to help reduce stress and calm the mind. It is an excellent choice for people wanting migraine relief.
- Tigers Eye – This golden-brown crystal is a motivational stone used to help with willpower, focus, and determination. It helps with focus and concentration, which may be helpful for those struggling with migraines and headaches brought on by deadlines at work.
- Celestite – A light blue crystal is associated with tranquility and peace and is believed to help reduce stress and calm the mind. It is an excellent choice for diminishing migraines and, paired with breathwork can also decrease headache symptoms.
Crystals are powerful when you take specific actions with them.
With migraines and headaches, make sure you focus on letting go, breathing, and not focusing too much on the future.
Stress is a big contributor to migraines and headaches and is often associated with where one places their focus, energy, and attention.
Start a meditation practice as well, and I started managing my diet better, and this had a dramatic impact on my headaches.